Pat Riots!

An American patriot, eyewitness to 9/11 in NYC, serving the USA and the world by resisting a war based on lies, economic policies that favor the wealthy and well connected at the expense of everyone else, trying to reach out to and (if possible)reason with Americans who have forgotten what patriotism really is as they attempt to change America into a one party theocracy.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Pat Riots!

(Pat Riots is outraged enough to not, repeat NOT watch ESPN ! This is a huge sacrifice. Pat Riots loves football (what is Pat Riots favorite team, you ask? Don't be stupid)



Dear ESPN (Disney):

I very much regret that I will no longer watch your sports programming (which I love).

As much as love football, and my Patriots, some things are more important. I love my country more, and cannot support a network owned by a company that stabs people like me in the back.

I was in New York on 9/11. As far as I'm concerned, the tragedy is ongoing, because of the deliberate attempt by the powerful to use that event for thier own purposes.

If Disney had seen fit to distribute the Michael Moore film a few years back, and show this apparent right wing slanted "docudrama", then in a way it would be performing a service to us by letting even radical opinions be aired. But to attempt to surpress one and donate the other (it's running commercial free) really shows me that Disney is part of the problem, and is pushing the kind of propaganda that results in such things as the Iraq fiasco and people (like me) who worked near Wall street being told the air was safe way too soon after 9/11.

Al Qaeda is dangerous. We need and deserve an honest approach to the threat, not manipulation. Really, it's gone to far.

Personally, some of you at ESPN must live and work in New York. Can't you see how insulting this is to the many, many liberal New Yorkers who came out to cheer the rescuers and to light the candles ?

It makes me sick and it should make you sick too.

Sincerely,

P.D.
(pat riots)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home